2:49 PM

I'm on a boat :3

I'm on a boat! Yesterday was the freshman orientation for the rising freshmeat, er, freshman, and they did a balloon arch. So today the arch was mostly out of air, and there was one large helium balloon (star shaped of course- we ARE the Siegel Stars!) that was holding up one small section of the balloon arch- it so looked like a boat. We all got in it (the girl's gym class and one of the guys) and posed.. I'll probably have pictures tomorrow!



Love this video!

I'm really hoping I made chamber choir- I auditioned yesterday for next year's choir. If I make chamber, I automatically make the musical! So exciting!

Spanish class had awards for the end of the year. I, of course, got the muy artistica award, since I always go overboard on artistic projects... except the video one. but let's not bring that up.... O.o

0 comments:

Post a Comment