10:08 AM

Day Camp *v* and walk-it day

Yesterday (Sat, June 5) was the set-up day for day camp :3 I love my unit leaders this year, and the P.A. I get to watch (she's fresh meat in the P.A. world- I'm a second year). She's super spunky and talks a lot- just like me :)


This is what our shirts look like:

Super cute, I know :3 If you can't tell, the theme is "star-spangled summer"

The darned chiggers are bad in the area I'm stationed (I'm in the fourth grade unit this year, but since they didn't mow our area, we decided to use part of the 3rd grade space- we're really short on girls this year), so I'm going to wear knee-high socks each day and spray them down with bug spray so they don't get in around my ankles. They are nasty little beasts of nature. ugh.


Weight watchers walk-it day is today, and so I'm going to walk the Greenway here in the 'Boro! It'll be super fun, and I'll be using my ipod. Yay! *v*


0 comments:

Post a Comment