3:51 PM

The great room remodel of 2010

dun dun duuuuuunnnn....

Yes. I will *hopefully* survive this one. For the next week or so, I'll be posting pictures. Before, after, before and after, and intermediate pictures will be seen for you to gasp at and be amazed. I'll probably also be filling you in on what I'm doing for furniture and decorations, because the only things i KNOW will be in there are my bed, my dresser, my craft table, and my wall-mount shelves. Not much, I know. (and I DO need a desk... hmph. gotta find one. maybe a corner desk? *mumble mumble*)

So today I took pictures. Then I realized that my SD card didn't save them, and I lost the cord to my camera somewhere in one of the many boxes. which I didn't go through when I was packing, so I have a lot of junk I'm going to get rid of mixed in with the stuff I'm putting back in my room. *sigh* SO I'll be putting up pictures tomorrow. hopefully. maybe? I don't know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment