12:58 PM

The Sims 2

So I've been having trouble installing my Sims 2 game (the basic one, not the expansions) onto my new computer. The disk isn't scratched too badly- with maybe one or two tiny squiggles- but nothing too extreme, and nothing I haven't dealt with before. It keeps stopping at 94%, where it's installing component N0010 in neighborhood 3. So I have come to the almighty decision: to buy either a new copy of The Sims 2, or just skip ahead to the next generation and get The Sims 3, and maybe one or two expansion packs. (And I think that is all there is at the moment!)

The expansion packs I have for The Sims 2 now are:

The Sims 2 Seasons Expansion Pack
The Sims 2: Open for Business Expansion Pack
The Sims 2 Pets Expansion PackThe Sims 2 Seasons Expansion Pack
The Sims 2: Nightlife Expansion Pack
The Sims 2 H&M Fashion Stuff

Yeah, it's a nice collection, and I really enjoy playing the games. But as I said, it's hard to play the expansions when you can't install the basics. And right now, it's getting fairly complicated and frustrating, because so far it's now at 0%. UGH. D:< So here is what I'm probably going to do, since I've been thinking this over by typing it out :/

I'm going to:


then buy the expansion packs:

0 comments:

Post a Comment