3:04 PM

One book to rule them all, one glue to bind them

I bet you can guess what I'm reading now! Yes! That's right! The Fellowship of the Ring. Woot. The fellowship is the book I have to read for my required summer reading for English II Advanced Honors, and I'm going to be taking a connections test.
"but what's a connections test?"
A connections test is a written test where you connect five characters/items/places.
The format:
1-2
2-3
3-4
4-5
5-1
simple, only five connections. but the tough part is, it's graded based on the teacher's opinion on your comparisons and whether or not you use metaphors and similes. It's a tough test.

Thankfully, when I finish the book, I'll be able to head on to different books, like Blue Moon: The ImmortalsThe More Than Complete Hitchhiker's Guide: Complete and UnabridgedThe Bar Code Tattoo and Bar Code RebellionStargirlMidnighters #1: The Secret HourElsewhere, and The Green Mile : The Complete Serial Novel. You may be thinking, "Gosh, that's a lot of books! That must take you forever to read!" but really, it'll only take me a few weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment