4:44 PM

Magistream and other funky egg thingies!

So right now I'm at Artemis's  house (yes- not even being away from my computer will stop me from ranting at you!) and she introduced me to some awesome egg growy thingies on magistream.com. Soon she shall be forcing me to look into squiby.net , dragcave.net and unicreatures.com. I've never done anything like this before, so it'll be a new experience, and something more to blog about.

here are my cute little egg babies!




I'll post my keep to the side for your clicking pleasures:)

So APPARENTLY Artemis doesn't remember the muppets too too well. It's a good thing for youtube, eh? (I'm SO Canadian. No, really, I am.) Here are some of the awesomest videos we've seen today:

The Muppets Ode to Joy


The Muppets Bohemian Rhapsody


love them? click on them and post and subscribe to the people who originally posted the videos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment